Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday 3/10/09

Happy birthday Rebekah! My little baby girl turned One year old today. Sure went by fast...

Took a late lunch today and jetted out to the Trace for some miles on the bike. Did 8 miles in 32.36. I was trying to get in 14, but between the heat (jumped 30 degrees since this time last week) and the pollen, I could only get in 8. The pollen was so thick I swear I inhaled 11 cubic feet of it... even my tires were greenish/yellow (not kidding) when I got back. I try to push myself hard when I'm out there. I'm sure I could have gone further if I just did a casual ride, but I also try to beat the time before that...

Going to eat at Cracker Barrell with my parents for baby's birthday tonight. Next time to ride is early tomorrow morning. I'll update it then.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Beka! Easy on the dumplins at KB Big Man.

    ReplyDelete