Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday 3/25/09

Sorry for the delay in posting.

We had a great time on vacation last week. Really hated coming back to work, but very nice to sleep in our own beds - Rebekah also says this, she grew very tired of the cheap hotel playpen beds.

Weigh in Monday was 330, again... Not too discouraged, since no exercise other than walking the strip everyday. Glad there wasn't a gain since I did slack off with pancakes!

It has been raining almost everyday since we got back and still more rain in the future. I have been keeping myself busy between rain breaks trying to clean up the yard. I have so many projects that I want to do, but little time to get them done. I try to stay busy because it keeps me out of the kitchen at night...

With the rain and yard/clean up projects this next week, there probably own't be much updating here. I am sticking with it though, so don't worry about me falling off the wagon jsut yet.

Thanks to everyone with their encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment