Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday 3/11/09

15.4 miles logged today on the bike. Took me 1 hour and a little over 9 minutes to complete it. Started at Clyde Station and made it all the way to Sumrall. There are some hills between Epley and Sumrall that surprised me, but nothing that couldn't be handled...just slowed me down a little. As I said yesterday, I'm always trying to beat my times. I only beat my time from yesterday by 16 seconds between Clyde and Epley. My GPS keeps track of the speeds. My top speed today was 21.5

Pollen is getting worse by the day, luckily I'm not allergic to it, but it sure does dry me out quick breathing it in along that trail. Had yellow tires again today...

Really felt good to get that distance in. Hopefully, I can do it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment