Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 2/20/09

Having pains in my left shin. I have had problems with shin splints on that leg before, so I decided to stay off it for a few days. The last time it was pretty bad and took a long time to recover from it. So, I'm going to be riding the bike a lot more to make up for the cardio.

Today KeithAnn and I (with Rebekah riding in her new baby trailer - courtesy of Jon, Emily, and Jayson) rode from Jackson road to Clyde station - 3.4 miles each way. It was really cold and it got dark on us coming back so it wasn't the best trip.

I don't think I'm going to make tomorrows goal for running, but I'm going to try and make it the Epley station (will be 14.5 mile round trip) tomorrow. This is almost double what I've been riding, so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment