Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday 2/10/09

Advocare Thermoplus and MNS Max 3.

Ran a mile in 12.29 this morning. The Trace is a one way path, so I walked/light jogged back to the truck. Had to really push myself towards the end of the run...very humid and already fighting a cold it was very hard to keep my breath...

Headed to work now. Going to see if I can get KeithAnn and Rebekah to join me for a bike ride this afternoon. I feel fantastic!

We did ride bikes this afternoon. I think we all had fun. We rode about 3 and half miles before it got dark on us. We then headed to the local spot for some Fajita salad...love the mexican food, but I'm starting to feel like a taco..

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. Work your way up, just be consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job today! told you that your time would get better. it is like riding a bike. dont worry about that time too much, just get those miles in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. You are a Super Son and it is wonderful that you are back at running/walking. Way to go. Maybe you and I can run/walk the half marathon in Ridgeland June 13. Again, So very proud of you. Keep up the hard work.
    LA

    ReplyDelete