Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday 2/14/09

Today we had a crew of folks to go with. Jenny, Crystal and Tyson, KeithAnn and Rebekah, and Linda. Jenny and I started out running from the Zero mark. Linda started off walking, but finished out running. KA and Crystal were pushing strollers with the babies. They walked a few and ran a few. Proud of them both.

Ran a total of 2.5 today. Was really trying for 3. Jenny tried to burst my lungs for the first few minutes, but she soon sped off from my slow pace. I finished the first mile in 12.17. I was out of breath, so I walked the next 1/2 mile to the 1.5 marker on the Trace where the rest of the crew met up with me. Linda wanted to run back to the car so we took off together, but again, another girl soon sped off from me. I finished the last 1.5 miles running with a slow time of 20.07.

Glad the endurance is coming back fast. I just really wish the speed would follow as quickly and the weight come off overnight... Will be so nice to run without this 100 lbs belly hanging onto me.

Advocare MNS Max 3 (last day) and Thermoplus

3 comments:

  1. Those girls know they better speed off from you or I will kick their tails. YOU'RE MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on going! We're right there with you.

    Jamie & Angela

    ReplyDelete