Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday 2/16/09

Weigh in results - 333 lbs. Only 2 pounds gone. Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but I'll take it. I'm going to start monitoring my caloric intake more closely and NO MEXICAN this week. It's like cocaine to me, so it's gonna be hard...

Can't run this morning. Mondays are always hard for me at work. I'll have to get some miles in this afternoon.

Found this today and really liked it : No matter how slow you run it is still faster than someone sitting on a couch.

Well...it's 6:35 and dark outside, wife tired, and baby crying. Won't be any running today. Good note is that we upgraded our bikes about a 1000% this afternoon. We were riding PeeWee Herman specials from WalMart. We both got Giant hybrid roadbikes - very cool and very comfortable.

Advocare - started the Herbal Cleanse today. Says to stay away from MNS and Thermoplus during this time, so 10 days of this and I'll start back with the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment