Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday 2/09/09

Advocare MNS Max 3 and Thermoplus

Today was hard. Couldn't get to the trace or gym early today. Had an out of town meeting in Jackson. There nearly all morning and had to work several claims once I got back to town. Dark outside once I got home. We went to our favorite, local joint - El Rancho. 2 for 1 fajitas. Ate shrimp and stayed very light on the chips, rice, and beans.

Got home and felt gross for sitting all day. Went outside (very pleasant 71 degrees) and did 100 swings with the RKB (russian kettlebells reference from here on out). Doesn't sound like a lot of work, but trust me, it is...especially to a 335 lbs fat man...

No meetings tomorrow, so I'm planning to have a great run.

More to come tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Bro, I'm here for you every step of the way. I'll carry you on my back if I have to (but that would be defeating your purpose).I will give you all the crap you can take and hold you accountable until you tell me to stop and then I'll push a little more.
    13 min ain't bad pushing a stroller, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the book Enter the Kettlebell right? Get on the progam minimum for a couple of weeks or a month then move to the right of passage workout. Simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete